Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sharing the story this weekend...

I have the opportunity to share the Journey through Fire story this weekend at Cedar Grove Community Church in Livermore, CA.

It has been a challenge to dive back into the blog and sift through what to share. I actually had hoped Jake would be with me but he will be up at Champ Camp (camp for children youth who are burn survivors). Each of us has a part in the story and while I want him to tell his story. I am realizing that I want to hide behind him a bit. Yet as it worked out it is my turn. He will get his chance. My story is not his story.

Prayers of course are welcome to all who are reading this as I try to communicate the story and how we experienced the presence of God through the community that surrounded us in the midst of trial.

Grace and peace,

Tom

No comments: