Thursday, October 8, 2009

back pain

Jake has been experiencing some mid-back pain. I have had back issues since high school so we no what to do to help him get comfortable but it seems to be getting worse not better yet. Tomorrow we have a physical therapist appointment and we are also trying to get into the doctor. We want to make sure that there is nothing that we might be missing.

We have known the up and down of the roller coaster so we know full well that it is all smooth sailing from here but this is really frustrating for Jacob.

Thanks for praying - there is so much more to write about our evening but I do not have it in me tonight. I will write more tomorrow. Need to be present with Jake and Jensen and Debbie tonight and not on the computer.

In the grip of grace,

Tom (Dad)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you carry so much...even though I love reading your blog, I appreciate that you felt the freedom to NOT write much...to take the time to just BE in the midst of your moment. I hope you have more of those moments, doing what you need, when you need to!

And...we will be praying for Jacob's back.

Mari said...

We'll be praying for Jacob's back pain & for wisdom of therapists & doctors today. Love & blessings to you all..