Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Night - late

It was a long day for me without a computer. Spent most of my time reading to Jake or hanging in his room - then Debbie and I went to Twin Lakes Church. I will blog more about that tomorrow. Two more services at 9 and 10:45 if you are there say hi to me. Debbie will stay with Jacob in the morning.

Jake's day was seemed to be good in the morning and he seemed to be quite uncomfortable with being in bed - go figure. Pray for stamina - he is quite aware of what is going on and as they lower his meds which reduces the fog he will be even more aware. Jake has never been one to sit still well. It is so hard for me to watch the boy who we were moving toward independence now become so dependent. And yet it is where he needs to be right now - where we need to be and through it all pray that we continue to trust God to see us through - one day - one step at a time.

Short and sweet tonight - We are so thankful for this community and know that no matter what so many are sticking by us through this time of faith.

Peace and hope

Tom (Dad)

1 comment:

Lynlee said...

Yep you're stuck with us. Actually I've decided to adopt you all - because everyone should have a miracle boy in their lives.